Premium+ is a wet grinding machine for glass ceramics and composites which has been newly developed from scratch. Its highest precision and the quick drive units, are combined here with a closed liquid cooling system in an extremely compact housing. So you will get first-class grinding results in shortest time with the Premium+ Impression.
1000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Fields of application||Wet grinding|
|Rotation Speed||Rotational speed range up to max 60,000 RPM|
|Changer Tools||Automatic tool changer for 8 tools with 2 removable changer stations for easy equipment|
|Machinable materials||Glass ceramics, composites|
|Positioning Range||80 x 60 x 40 mm (x/y/z)|
|Certifications||Certification according to ANSI/UL 61010-1 for exports to the USA and Canada in preparation|
|Included Modules||CAM software supplied with specially adapted machining strategies. Machining parameters and tools for all materials are predefined.|
|Repetition accuracy||± 0,003 mm|
|Air Consumption||About 35 l -min at 4 bar|
Fully integrated liquid cooling system : The cooling lubricant is led through eight liquid nozzles which are arranged at the spindle and cools the whole tool evenly from the tip to the shank at all machining stages.
Easy workflow : Fixing the three material blocks takes only little time and the two removable changer stations for four tools each will be equipped with just a few moves. The material will then be machined fully automatized and you can spend your time with other useful things until you remove the finished work.
Or you specifically add the wet grinding Premium+ to the already existing machines for dry processing in the dental laboratory. It will save you the cleaning works which become necessary in an alternating operation between wet and dry processing in one machine.
Measurement of axes with calibration specimen. Automatic axis compensation for exact results.
|Precise ball screw spindles for the 3 linear axes
Motor resolution < 1 μm
Ground steel precision guide rails
4 mm lead
|A axis: rotary axis with highest true running accuracy.
Rotation angle: + 216° to – 12°
|For 3 blocks with round shanks (dimensions up to 40 x 19 x 16 mm)
|• Synchronous spindle SFN 300P
• Nominal power under constant load (S1): 300 Watt
• Maximum power output (Pmax): 600 W
• Rotational speed range up to 60,000 RPM
• 4-fold hybrid ceramic ball bearings
• Radial deviation at internal cone of the precision shaft < 1 μm
• Sealing air prevents entering of foreign substances in the bearing area
• Cone cleaning
• Pneumatic stainless steel collet chuck for tools with 3 mm shank diameter and max. 35 mm total length
|• Type G12M
• Great smoothness of running, powerful and accurate due to microstep operation
• High processing speed due to exponential acceleration ramps
• Look-ahead feature for continuous velocity along the path
• 4 digital in- and outputs each
• 5 motor end phases
• Four quadrant controller
• No fan necessary for cooling
• Extension slot for special features
• Optional Ethernet interface"
|• Automatic tool changer for 8 tools with 2 removable changer stations for easy equipment
• Haptic tool length detection and tool breakage monitoring
• Diamond-coated tools can be used
• Compressed air monitoring
|WET MACHINING||EXTRACTING AIR
|Fully integrated liquid cooling system : The cooling lubricant is led through eight liquid nozzles (from the tip to the shank)
||No extraction necessary
|• Working area illumination
• Complete encapsulation of working area with closable front cover
• Automatic safety interlock at the front cover during the machining process
|Certification according to ANSI/UL 61010-1 for exports to the USA and Canada in preparation